The Japan Benin Friendship Association aims to provide the Embassy with a support and support structure, in complement to the political actions of the Japan-Benin Parliamentary Friendship League, to help to achieve its threefold mission: (i) promoting the Benin destination, (ii) promoting PAG flagship projects and (iii) incentive for the Japanese private sector to invest in Benin. Specifically, the Japan Benin Friendship Association will: (i) ensure advocacy in favor of Benin with the private sector, decentralized structures and NGOs; (ii) take initiatives contributing to the positioning of Benin in Japan and (iii) support the actions and activities of the Embassy.
Board of Directors
- Mr. Kunihiro TANAKA Honorary Chairman
- Mrs. Kyoko SPECTOR President
- Mrs. Keiko KONISHI Vice-President
- Mr. Hiroshi MASHIMO Executive Secretary
- Mrs. Akiko HARA Vice-Executive Secretary
- Mr. Takashi SAITO Head of Public Relations